Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy Fall!

I had these adorable matching dresses that I got for the girls to wear and have their pictures taken in, which I never got around to. So the other day I got my husband in on a backyard photo shoot. He set up the hay and I got my camera out and began shooting pictures while he jumped around like a clown behind me trying to get a smile out of all 4 kiddos at the same time while all looking at the camera. As you can imagine that was alot of fun....and alot of work!
Here are the best of them, this is out of nearly 50 shots, all taken within about 2 minutes!
(Actually this first one was taken about a week ago when I attempted to do this on my own....after several pictures I realized I was going to have to try this again when Joe was home to help!)


























































































Here are my two oldest having a sweet sibling moment.....
































And my beautiful Maggie, doing what she does best.....modeling for a camera....






































And Owen trying to stand still for a quick picture, right before taking a big jump off of the hay!



















Josie was off playing on the swing set and was not the least big interested in letting me get a picture of her, and poor little Emmie Jayne was wrapped up in daddy's shirt since she had no jacket on and it was pretty chilly outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics of the kids! Just adorable!
Kirsten