Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Highlights from summer

I came across these pictures on my phone and wanted to share them,

Emmie Jayne loved being outside this summer. This little car had been Josie's but this summer Emmie Jayne took it over.

























She loved taking walks in the wagon too...or just sitting in it watching her brother and sister's ride their bikes.

I love her in this blue outfit....shows off her gorgeous eyes!




















































And this is of my little spitfire. I couldn't love this little girl anymore.....attitude and all. She is soooo funny and doesn't even realize it. Josie has more spunk than most 3 year olds. I don't think many people will mess with this little girl, or at least not and get away with it!

She looked so cute this day but was in a mood. I often say to her, "What did you say??" when she says something not so polite or with a bad tone. Well this particular day I was trying to get her picture and she wasn't having it. I told her I would just go get a pretty picture of Emmie than to show everyone. She stuck out that hip and replied, "What did you say???" as I snapped the picture. The second picture was the face I got after she realized I had just taken her picture. Never a dull moment with Josie around.




















































I took the girls one day to the mall while Joe and Owen were out doing something boyish. They saw this store Club Tabby and we had to go check it out. It was 2 dollars to get their nails painted so we decided to get a little manicure. Maggie chose black and white with sparkles and Josie chose pink with sparkles. They loved their nails..... and this was much cheaper than I am sure 10 years from now will be to get their nails done.










































































































This picture of Josie just cracked me up. She had on Owen's alien towel at the pool with her floaties on. I laugh everytime I look at it!



No comments: