Friday, September 16, 2011

Lazy pool day

So we had 4 day passes for Disney. My plan was to go all day Tuedsay and Wednesday to parks...Thursday morning Joe and Dad were golfing at a Disney course so Mom and I would hang out with kids at pool that morning and than go to the park of kids choice thursday evening and finsih up Friday all day with a park. That would leave us Saturday morning to have a little more pool time before flying home that evening. Well, my kids (and Joe and parents) switched that up. They all decided that Thursday we were going to take a break and call it a pool day all day, than hit up Downtown disney that evening. The kids loved the pool there and had so much fun.



\">






















































Maggie and Owen rode down the slide a million times.










































We finally got Josie talked into going down it....I was out in the pool with the kids and assured her I'd catch her. Well, as I got to the bottom of the slide I realized it had a really hard current coming off of it....and several smaller kids were getting pushed right under. I was waiting for Josie when I see a head coming down ....Josie had gotten turned around backwards on her back and was coming head first laying on her back! I grabbed her up as fast as I could when she hit....she didn't seem too upset but said she didn't think she wanted to do that again!





















They do alot of games poolside during the day so we all played a disney trivia game. We had a small amount of help from Joe's blackberry.....but we won! The kids were so so excited. It helped that we had gone to the Walt Disney museum the day before!



It was a nice day of relaxing.....although the thought that we paid for a days ticket to disney and didn't use it makes me a bit sick! Oh well....that's sorta how we roll at the Burke house. haha

No comments: