Our day at Magic Kingdom was great. This is my favorite park to go to and was excited for Josie to get to meet the princesses as she is up to her eyeballs in all things princessey. The kids looked so cute in their shirts that my friend Kirsten made....Maggie had matching earrings for hers, as well as her hat.
She was so cute, and was even cuter because SHE thought she looked so cute. :)
Right when we got there we saw the area where you go to meet the princesses. Mom and I took the girls (Mag and Josie), Joe took Owen to go ride some rides, and Dad took Emmie Jayne to walk and try to fall asleeep. It wasn't too long of a wait at all which was great, Josie was so cute when she saw them. She was very polite and acted "princessey" when she talked to them and of course gave her best princess smile....which is the sideways smile, just like the picture of Cinderella in all the little golden books cover. hahaha.
Maggie like meeting them too, although I think she enjoyed doing it with Josie more than the princesses themselves. She is such a sweet big sis and loves seeing Josie get excited about things.
After meeting princesses we met up with Owen and Joe and the kids went on Big Mountain railroad.
There was no wait for this so they rode it a few times in a row. Josie wasn't tall enough for it so she hung out with Mimi, Jaja, and Emmie Jaye while we rode. Mom got in on this ride as well. Dad is not a rider so he was always happy to hang out with the little girls.
After this ride Emmie was asleep so Joe and I took the older 3 on Aladdin's magic carpet ride. This was Josie's first real ride of any kind so she was a little nervous. As the ride took off she grabbed the back of Owen's shirt and held tight the whole time!
It was so cute. She loved it but I guess just wanted to be sure that he was not going anywhere. Joe and I sat behind them so we got a great view of this.
Dad and I took the kids on the tea cups, Mom and Joe decided to sit this one out. Maggie and Owen tried to make it go as fast as possible and Josie kept saying, "woahhh, woooahhhh guys."
Emmie Jayne loved the carosaul. It was one of the few rides she actually got to ride!
Josie liked it too.
We had a late lunch booked at the castle to eat with Cindereall and the princesses. I tooked it for me, Joe and the 3 bigger kids. After the fact I probably would just take me and the girls the next time as the food wasn't that great and Owen was not that interested in meeting any princesses.
The girls liked it, especially the one on one meeting with Cinderella. Josie just kept staring at her.
Owen would not get in a picture with any girl characters at all this time. So when we did a family pic with Cinderella before our lunch he reluctantly went up. She was talking to the girls and than looked at him and said, "why hello prince, I am sure you are doing a good job protecting your princesses, huh" Owen was cute, he sort of smiled and said, "ummmm, yeah. sort of." haha.
Mom and Dad took Emmie for lunch while we were at the castle. I am sure she enjoyed that way more! Mom and Dad were such a blessing to have, we were able to do so much more with the big kids yet still let Emmie in on alot of the fun and experience of beign at Disney. I am so thankful to them, they are the best parents....
......Dad enjoys things like Disney more than mom. Mom had fun with the kids I know, but this kind of trip is more of a labor of love for her. She is not a park person so much and would rather hang out at the beach! (she and Joe would have prefered to just stay there all week!) Love you guys so much!!
Maggie and Owen could have spent several days here just checking out all the fun stuff. If we weren't stopping every few minutes for them to trade a pin wiht someone there we were doing something like this......
Josie enjoyed her day, although she wasn't tall enough to ride several of the things I had thought she would be able to. She is Owen's age when he was here last and he was able to ride more than she.....I guess he was taller than her at this age! She was a little more hesitant though so I am not sure she would have ridden most of it anyhow!
She was pretty content to hang out with Mimi and Jaja while we rode.....and eat snacks! Mom and Dad took the little girls on stuff like Small World while we were riding roller coaseters.
And Emmie was pretty happy the whole day, she'd nap some, eat some, and occassionally we'd let her out to run around or get on a ride!
Mom and I kept Maggie and Emmie to stay for the light show and fireworks. Josie had fallen asleep and Owen was sleepy so the guys took them back to the hotel to get to bed. Emmie crashed out while waiting for the fireworks....
It was a super fun day but we were all ready to get into bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment