Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Halfway there.....20 weeks.

So this week I reached the halfway mark....20 weeks!

I figured I best document something about this little one while it's growing inside me so that it knows how excited we all are for it!

This pregnancy has gone well....alot of sickness....and alot longer than I would have liked but I can't complain....the end result is sooo worth it!

I have felt great and haven't even really been any more tired than I am any other time!

I had my ultrasound last week and baby looked great! But it is so very active!  
The Dr. couldn't even find it's heartbeat with a doppler when I got there. 
She looked a little worried and asked me if I had been feeling any movement...to which I laughed and said, 'yes...right now." 

Turns out it just wouldn't stay in one place long enough to catch a heartbeat!

And against everyone's wishes (for the most part) the sex of the baby is staying a surprise!  
Joe and the kids were not thrilled with this decision but I told them all I had more pull than any of them. 

Here are a few pictures of my 20 week belly. 
My photographer Maggie did a great job and was so excited to get to take the pictures!


I am not sure how much longer this sweatshirt is going to work!



I am anxiously awaiting getting another little bundle of joy in my arms!!  It can't come soon enough. 

No comments: