Being the 4th kid has it's perks...Emmie Jayne has 3 older siblings who bow down to pretty much everything she asks for.
She gets away with much much more than Maggie or Owen ever did at this age.
She gets away with showing up in my bed every night at 3 am....none of my other kids would have lasted a week sleeping with us....Emmie is on 3 years.
And she had her first taste of sugar probably 2 years before Maggie even knew it existed. :)
But there are downsides too....
Not nearly as many fun outings or playdates.
Maggie and Owen's preschool years were full of weekly trips to All About Kids, the park, the indoor pool, friends houses, etc.
But by the time #4 comes along you don't have alot of extra time for that.
So today we were out runing a few places and I decided to let her have a fun day that was just about her.
She has lots of fun...but it always is usually because she is at something at one of her older siblings...
So not today....
We headed to AAK, which is a fun indoor gym for kids
Maggie, Owen, adn Josie all loved coming here when they were younger...and still would if they would let them get in on all this fun stuff!
I called up a friend of mine who also has a little one near Emmie's age that is a #4 too! So she is in the same boat as Emmie Jayne.
I think they both enjoyed thier day lots!
Emmie was willing and ready to try anything she came across there.
She especially loved this rope and trapeeze they have that swings out and than you drop down into a pit of foam balls.
Here she was sitting so nice listening to all of the rules.
Although I am not sure she really got any of them.
She would yell at me everytime she went down this one slide..
"Hey mom...did you see that...was that cool!"
And this is the look I got when I told her it was time to go...
I am going to try to bring her here a few times a month during the winter since she loved it so much.
I am considering signing she and Josie up for gymnastics here....but at nearly 400 dollars for 10 weeks I am not sure I can stomach it...
So maybe she will just come to open gym a few times a month!
On our way home we stopped at Panera bread and got some soup.
Soup is Emmie's favorite food right now.
She loves Panera's broccoli chedder and at Chick fil a she can't get enough of their chicken noodle soup.
Love this sweet little girl so much and love our outings together as well!
1 comment:
She is so beautiful & lively. I can't wait 2 see her & all the gang in February. I love you all
Post a Comment