Monday, January 06, 2014

Soul Surfer.

Maggie got the movie "Soul Surfer" for Christmas and it has been a big hit around our house.  I wasn't sure at first about Josie and Emmie watching it.....but figured I'd let them and see what happened.  

Well, they both loved it...and Emmie has become obsessed with it. She asks to watch it a dozen times a day and constantly talks about the girl getting her arm eaten by a shark.  

Maggie asked her if she was scared of the shark the other day and she said, "Nope....but I like the blood!"  
She is weird!

I was in the kitchen the other day while the kids were playing and Emmie walked in and says, "look momma, I'm Soul Surfer!"  
She has pulled one of her arms into her shirt and is walking around. 
I thought it was hysterical. 

Here is our little Soul Surfer playing the part....




No comments: