Saturday, January 04, 2014

"Take my picture mommy"

Oh Emmie Jayne...have I mentioned how delightful this kid is???? 
Okay, I know I have and probably more than anyone cares to hear!

But she seriously is so much fun pretty much all the time. (unless you can't stand singing...lots of singing.....really loudly....and lots of hugs and kisses at random times.  Then you may find her a bit annoying.)

The other night I was attemping to put vaseline on her lips since they have gotten horribly chapped the past week. After I put it on she was smacking her lips and came over and said, "take my picture mommy."




And from there she proceeded to pose herself and wait until I clicked the button...


being sillly.....


Little Miss Happy....


chapped lips and all...

but do not even attempt to put Carmex on those lips.....you will see the other side of her. :)

No comments: