Monday, January 13, 2014

Josie's doll

There is alot of dressing up that goes on in our house.  I mean A LOT!

And my little girls room typically shows that dressing up is one of their favorite pastimes....but picking up is not!

Josie loves to dress not only herself up, but also Emmie Jayne.  And as I said, Emmie loves Josie so she goes along with whatever. 

and some days it really is whatever....




today after Josie got home from school up they went to drag out every dress up item they had until they found the perfect one.  

And than I hear Josie say, 'oh emmie....you look beautiful......go show mommy!"

And here she comes.  a white dress down with a MAJOR v neck with a red dance top..and of course my black heels.  


And this is such a true Josie fashion. 


And yet somehow....Emmie Jayne even makes this look cute. :)


                                                 


At least at 3 years old she does.......not so much 13 though. :)  





I am hoping by then either Josie isn't dressing her anymore or Josie's taste in clothing has changed 
LOL

No comments: