The kids had spirit week this week at their school. This week always turns out to be a whirlwind of me trying to come up with something for them to wear as I am not one to hold onto things very long.....which would be a good thing during school functions such as this.
Superhero day was going to be a bust since I had gotten rid of all of Owen's superhero outfits from when he was younger. Thankfully Maggie had been "Super Maggie" for Halloween so she had a cape and her shirt she could wear with jeans. Owen was set on just wearing his Superman sweat shirt and Josie had tried to convince me she could just wear her favorite "cat" costume and be catgirl.
This outfit consisits of a black leotard and skin tight black size 4 leggings.....not thinking her school would find it appropriate.
This outfit consisits of a black leotard and skin tight black size 4 leggings.....not thinking her school would find it appropriate.
So thankfully I have some wonderful friends who were gracious enough to let me borrow a superman shirt and cape for her so that she could look superheroish.
And she turned out to be a mighty cute Supergirl I must say.
All 3 of my superheros dressed up and ready to go...
Up up and away...
No comments:
Post a Comment