So today is Owen's 6 month birthday. We celebrated with a cake and pizza and had our neighbors Mark, Mary, Megan and Emma over to eat with us. Maggie was so excited to have the girls here to play and had trouble sharing at first but slowly got a little better. Joe had a 3 day weekend so I had the luxery of going to get a full hour massage this morning. It was wonderful!!! If I was loaded that would be one thing I would do daily. We didn't do alot this weekend. We all headed out to Walmart on Saturday which is never a good choice for us to do. We headed home an hour later with 3 new bikes. We figured when in Germany, do as the Germans so since they all ride bikes over there we figured we'd join in. Maggie got a dora bike and hasn't had much of a chance to try it out since it's been cold the past few days. It was nice today but we had someone looking at the house and then she had nap so Joe took her out for about 10 minutes before dinner. I feel like all I get done is cleaing my house for people coming to look at it. I have a lady coming tommorow at 1 from out of town. I tried to talk her into coming in the morning since 1 o'clock is naptime, but she would rather come in the afternoon so I agreed. We have playgroup in the morning at Mary's and then I have an appointment to go to the tot shop to sale some old baby clothes. I have been going through all my old stuff and trying to eliminate as much as possible so I don't have to bring tons of stuff to store in Germany. We had a guy call friday that had viewed the house a few weeks ago and said they really liked it and were going to look at a few more this weekend and they would call this week to let us know their decision. So that is hopeful for us. Here are some pictures of Emma, Megan, Owen, and Maggie tonight.

Owen was totally exhausted by 7:15 and ready to go to bed. I guess he had a pretty exhausting day being 6 months old!
He has his 6 month checkup on thursday and I plan to give him his first taste of something other than breast milk this weekend. I am sure he will love it since he watches everything we eat and chews along with us.
1 comment:
I cannot believe how much he looks like you when you were a baby! There's no denying he's your's! Good luck selling your house. I thank God that our's sold as quickly as it did last winter! Others in the neighborhood still haven't sold! Love you all!
Post a Comment