Well, tonight was definetly a daddy style night and instead of breaking it up because I thought someone was going to bash their head open on the door frame, I got out my camera and snapped some shots of the kids having more fun with daddy than they had all day with me! Joe put their slide up on the couch and had it angled down so that they slid down it into pillows. Owen has never gotten the concept of a slide, he always lays back instead of sitting up while going down, but tonight he sat right up as he slid down. I guess he saw how much fun Maggie was having and didn't want to be left out.



As far as potty training goes..Maggie is back on track. She went all day in panties and didn't have any accidents. She even had her first experience in a public bathroom this evening while we were out for ice cream and did fine! So hopefully we are on the road to success.
Last night we were out back and saw that the last apple was hanging off our apple tree. Maggie picked it off and brought it inside. We never ate any apples off of it, but they looked fine. If Amanda and Tres had known we had a apple tree they would have gotten all over that. Breakfast would have been ready to pick right outside. :)

Nothing else much going on here, the weather has been nice. although it rains about every day it is only for short amounts so that isn't so bad. Owen has begun standing alone, his favorite and best place to do it is in the bathtub...of course. He gets so proud of himself everytime, it is so cute. I will try to post a picture once he gets a little better at it. Well, I am off to bed now while most of you are probably sitting down for dinner!
1 comment:
Meg,
Certainly you weren't trying to say you were a my way or the highway kind of parent now were you, ha ha. Way to let Joe have his fun!
Today I was sitting at my table and Alika came walking in my front door. Nice!
Post a Comment