Thursday, September 21, 2006

A full house

We are having fun here in Germany with all the family we have visiting. Amanda and Tres have been here over a week which has been awesome and Matt just got in today so we're excited to have him here for several weeks. They are all out on a walk with Maggie right now before she goes to bed. I got my new camera today so I am pretty excited about that and now just need to figure out how to use it.
Tongiht is the season premire of GREYS ANATOMY so I have been pretty bummed today knowing that I won't be able to see it. Of course, I am counting on my cousin Liv to pull through for me again.....THANKS LIV!! Now I just have to keep myself from getting online to read what happens so that I will be surprised when I watch it.




Amanda and Tres got Maggie the cutest little dress in Greece. It is for next year but we tried it on her tonight and she looked adorable.



















She thought she looked like a princess so she and Amanda did some princess spins for me.




















Right after that they switched to being prisoners locked up in jail?????




Good imaginations huh.


Maggie has had lots of fun with Amanda and Tres. If you keep up with Amanda's blog you have seen her with the sheep they took her to pet and horses they saw. Today they took the kids on a bike ride while I got dinner ready and when they came back had gone to the horse farm down the road and Maggie had somewhat gotten in on a horse class for toddler/preschool kids. I guess they let them feed little ponys, brush them, and take their socks off??? whatever that means. Anyhow, she loved it and I guess they have it twice a week and it's only 6 euros so that may be something we do. Well, I am off to pick Joe up, he let Tres use his car today to pick Matt up so he needs a ride home from work.....yes, at 9 o'clock at night. What happened to shorter hours if we move to Germany????? Mary, do you ever remember Joe getting home this late when we lived in Illinois?????

3 comments:

Mary said...

I remember those long days, but 9 p.m. Joe, COME ON!

Neila-Susan said...

Hey Meg,

I am so glad I checked your blog the dress from Greece is adorible! I can't wait to see the birthday party pics. Yep it is 1am here I bet yall are getting up in Germany right now. I can't seem to sleep tonight since I took a nice nap on the couch from 10pm to 11pm. I hope I don't fall asleep in church today. I am going on a trial run for Carson to sleep from his 8pm feeding tonight to 7:30am. We will see, I'll keep you posted. He did so good tonight at dinner...he actually went to sleep in the carseat while we ate.
How is Owen's rash and poop any better. Ok so this should have been an email sorry to clutter your comment page! Lots of Love!

Anonymous said...

Waiting for party pics!!!!