Anyhow, the point of this post was to show you how big, and independent, Owen is getting. He never wants to be fed anymore, he thinks he is able to feed himself just fine. He has a lot of fun, but as you can see he hasn't quite got it down yet.


And he loves the slide in their toyroom. Everyday this week he gets braver and braver.

Earlier in the week I would go in and he'd just be on the bottom step, then as the week went on he kept getting higher. Well, today I walk in and he is sort of whining and he's gotten to the top and just laid down. So he's heading down the slide head first. I think he realized when he got up there he didn't know how to go down the right way and it scared him a little. I can't believe he can go up the steps, Maggie couldn't do that/wouldn't do that until probably like 6 or so months ago. (okay, maybe that's an exaggeration) Anyhow, he definetley keeps me busy chasing him down.
Maggie I guess I can say is officially potty trained. It's been about 2 weeks now and no accidents so that turned out to be pretty easy. I keep on her all day asking if she needs to go, and she always says no. This morning I was asking her cause I noticed she hadn't been in awhile and she said, " mom, you always ask me if I have to go and I say no. If I need to pee I will tell you, okay." I guess I am getting on her nerves with it.
We pick amanda and Tres up tommorow morning in Hamburg so we are super excited. Yesterday we went over to the Osbornes (the other american family) for a playdate. Maggie and Andrew had fun playing with just a few small fights over toys. Their mom, Kim, told me that there is a music/playgroup on Thursday mornings down from their house at the preschool so we are going to start going to that. Although it is in German, Maggie will love the music and kids.
1 comment:
Wow! Congrats to Maggie on being such a big girl! No more diapers for her:) Owen is getting so big too! I'm so glad you have this blog so we can keep up with your lives. THANKS!!!
Post a Comment