
From what they saw it was either a porcipine or a hedgehog (who knew those existed other than Sonic???) Well, they got it trapped under a box and above a board and carried it out back so the kids and I could get a look at it from the upstairs window before they let it go.

When they opened up the box it just stood there for about 5 minutes before running away so we got a few pictures of it.
Scarry looking thing huh.....He seemed terrified but he ought to be glad since he made it out alot better than that opossum did. :)
Monday Matt, the kids and I headed to CitiMart to stock up on grocerys. It helped a ton having Matt there so we could get 2 buggys and actually had a place to put Owen. We grabbed some lunch at McDonalds and headed home for naps. Yesterday maggie and I went to a playdate with a lady I met from church who is from England. Her name is Ose' (pronounced Osah) and she has 2 little girls, Lily and Anna who are 6 and 3. We had a nice time and Maggie loved playing with the girls. They are fluent in both english and german. There mom only speaks english to them and dad only german and it was wild. this little 3 year old was having a full converstion with me in perfect english and their german neighbor walked in and she begins talking to her in perfect german! And I had thought Maggie was smart when she knew her ABC's at 2. :) We plan to have them over here soon for the kids to play again since it went so well. She has a friend who is from American and has 2 little girls also that will hopefully get with us the next time.
Maggie has been so mean to Owen latley and I am not sure why. She hits him constantly with toys, makes her ponies dance on his head, and pushes toys down her slide into him. Today, after she whopped him on the head for the 3rd time I was getting onto her AGAIN and she said, "mom, it was just an accident and Amanda says it's okay if it's just an accident!" So...according to Aunt Amanda as long as you say it's an accident it is okay....Thanks sis. :) I asked Amanda and she tried to explain what she had meant to her but I don't believe it sunk in. Well, tommorow morning we are headed to a German music playgroup so I will let you know how that goes.
3 comments:
Meghan- Annie wants that cake for her next birthday!!!! Can you ship one to us.....or at least tell me how you made it? Wendy
ok. she knows what i meant. also, what in the world. you should find out what that thing is!!! also, i helped at the grocery store too. hehe. i hope music group goes great. i would love to try it. are you going with the other american lady there? grammatical mistakes -- ponies, lately.
Oh my goodness what IS that thing? And where is it's face?
Post a Comment