

This morning JR and Lori and Jim and PK came over to say goodbye. We are going to miss everyone so much. This summer has been so wonderful getting to spend time here and letting my kids get to know all my family that I love so much. I have also enjoyed getting to spend time with friends and seeing our kids get to play together. I have to say THANK YOU so much to my husband for letting the kids and I come in for the summer, because I know how hard it was for him. I appreciate it so much honey! I am also very glad we are all back together again though. Maggie has eaten enough of mom's potato soup to last her the rest of the year I think.
Yesterday evening she told mom she needed soup again, so of course mom made it for her and she finished the rest of it up for breakfast. Owen and I had beans and cornbread which we LOVE.
I can make these in Germany but there are never as good as moms.
Maggie knows we are going back to Germany and she is pretty excited to see all of her toys, mom tells her she is going to be sad and miss her and Maggie always says, "don't be sad MImi, I will come back." I think we are all dreading going back somewhat ( i dread the plane ride more than anything) but we will have Amanda and Tres there pretty soon after we get home so that will be great. And like maggie says, we will be back. Hopefully sooner than later! :)
I will probably not blog for a few days until we get settled back home and hopefully my internet is still working! :) We will miss everyone tons and your all welcomed to come visit if you want. Please keep us in your prayers, we leave tommorow evening around 7. Don't forget, we have our US phone number so keep in touch!
No comments:
Post a Comment