We are all packed up and ready to head out as soon as Joe gets home so I probably won't post anything for about 2 weeks. We are driving about half way today and staying in North Carolina for the night and then driving the rest of the way tommorow. We will meet up with mom and dad there tommorow and hopefully have great weather all week so we can enjoy the beach!!! I am going to mom and dads for a few days after the beach as Joe is going to Alabama so I may get to post there, if she has her computer up and running!!
6 comments:
i hope you post some pics from the beach. i wish i were there with you all!!!
about time to update!
We had a great time with you all at the beach and the following week. I'm a little sad (but enjoying it too) because the house is quiet. You know me and fall, sadness just comes with that time of year for me. I can't wait til spring. I know that everyone thinks fall is great, but I just don't agree. PK understands. Love you all.
Hope you all had a great beach vacation! We need to catch up...
Did you all drown? Ha ha, where's the pics??
where are the pics?
Post a Comment