Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Good News

I had my dr. appointment this morning with the new OB and thankfully it went great. I really liked him, and it's a smaller practice with he and 2 other women so I hope they meet my approval as well. :) I figured he's either really that nice or he saw from my chart that I had already been to 3 other ob's in the area for this pregnancy. haha. Anyhow, baby's heartbeat was 170 which goes with my theory that this is a girl....we have the ultrasound in Sept. so we will know for sure then, I hope.

Joe took the kids to the pool this morning and I met up with them around 11 or so. We stayed until about 1 30 or so since several of Maggie's friends were there and she was having so much fun. They loved having Joe there as well as he can take them down the water slide and I cannot being prego. I got a little lay out time but with it being 102 degrees today it felt much better to be in the water. We are probably going to a Louisville baseball game tonight which should be fun. I am hoping it cools down some before or it may be a short game for us.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope you all had fun at the game. I wish I could see them at the pool. Manda is a good player too. :) hehe