Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bouncing Birthday

We had a fun day today. Maggie's friend Kylie had her birthday party today at a place called "Pump it up." It is a big room that has lots of blow up bouncers/slides everywhere that the kids and adults can play on. It was a pretty neat place.












The kids had a blast and Maggie was really good at all the climbing. I think she is going to have alot more athletic ability than me...which is a good thing. Owen liked it as well but he has a few more months before he can climb by himself so poor Joe ran himself to death helping Owen get up everything. I took him down the slide twice but after the 2nd time got a feeling that this baby wasn't liking it so well so I decided to sit out after that.




























I have been totally exhausted today. I had my MOPS leaders meeting last night and didn't end up getting home until midnight. It was alot of fun but I cannot pull those last nights very often. I also worked this morning at the PEDS office so I had to be up and going by 7 so I have been totally dragging. I had the kiddos bathed and in bed before 8 tonight and am already in bed for the night.

Here is a picture I took of Owen the other day before we went to get his hair cut. He hadn't had one in over a month which is REALLY long for him and as you can see he really was in need of a good cut.















We have no plans tommorow other than church, but I need to start getting things together for the beach since we leave Friday!! I cannot wait.

We want to say Happy 2nd Birthday to Carlyn, wish we could have been at your party but we hope you had a fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carlyn says thanks for the birthday wish ! It looks like you all had an awesome weekend. Have a great time at the beach !!
Kirsten