Friday, August 03, 2007

Fun in the Sun

Today we headed back to the pool since it was supposed to be nearly 100 outside. We met up with Neila and Carson there and hadn't been there 5 minutes when the blew the "break" whistle. We all got out and then I realized this wasn't the scheduled break time, turns out somebody had not obeyed the rule and put a swimmy in their baby and it had pooped in the pool! This means they have to clean the pool out and add all new chemicals and let them sit awhile, which meant it would be 2-3 hours before we could get back in. So here we are the hottest day ever and can't get in the pool.. We went into the indoor pool a bit but it was way too crowded so we decided to leave. I had actually taken my camera with me to the pool today which I never do to get some pics of the kids and went ahead and got a few anyhow, although I had wanted them in the water!

















We ate our lunch we had packed and then decided to head to Neila's and get our some little pools and let the kids play.

















They had a blast and we hunt out there all afternoon. Between the hose, balls, pools, and baloons they did not want to leave at all. I promised them that they would get to see Neila and Carson after naptime since they are coming over to keep the kids tonight while Joe and I go out for our anniversary.

No comments: