Sunday, August 05, 2007

MOVING UP!


Today was move up day at church which is where everyone is moved up to the next age level of class. This means that Owen was promoted from nursery to the 2 year old class which is much more structured. Since he still isn't a huge fan of the nursery, I knew this move would either be really good or really bad. Maggie moved up to the 4 year old class and at one point each Sunday she and Owen go to the same area for singing. Well, it was a hit for both of them. Maggie was with all the same kids and did just fine which I knew she would. Owen walked right in his class like he was big time and when we left he was standing at the door with the biggest grin on his face and waving. When I went to pick them up they said he got sad a few times for a minute or two but all in all did great. He was playing and happy as can be when I got him and Maggie had enjoyed her self too as usual. They looked really cute today and Maggie told me she hoped someone told her she looked beautiful. How funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie,You are absolutely beautiful! Also, I am so proud of Owen for being so big in his new class! I love you both and miss you!! Nana

Anonymous said...

Meghan and Joe, I love this picture of the kids. They look beautiful! We love and miss you! I hope we get to see you at the BEACH!!!!
Love,
Lori