Tuesday, August 07, 2007

More pool fun

So we have spent the past 2 days at the pool again and it's been awesome. School started here yesterday so we have the pool to ourselves. Yesterday it was seriously just NeilaSusan and I and the kids with the whole pool to ourselves. It was great since I didn't have to keep up with where the kids were since they were the only ones! I got some pics of them playing and as you can see Maggie was quite the model yet again.


















Today there were a few moms there with little ones and we met up with my friend Becky and her kids. Her little girl is Maggie's age and her little boy is just 3 so they all played great togehter and had alot of fun. Owen tried to keep up but spent more time dumping water in a bucket on the side of the pool. We ended up staying until almost 2 since they were having so much fun adn being so good which meant Owen didn't get down for nap until right after 2 which is over an hour late for him...so he should be asleep right up until dinner time. I am trying to get some ideas togehter for MOPS this year as I am hospitality leader. I thought it just meant making all the food but I am begining to get the feeling it entails a bit more than that. I will do my best but being pregnant and having to get Maggie to preschool before I go to MOPS (both start at 9) may make it a little difficult to do much more than food. Not to mention having Owen in tow as well! He always makes things even more interesting. We are having stuffed shells for dinner which are smelling great so with dinner in the oven I am just relaxing with Maggie a bit before finishing up some laundry.

Joe is taking the day off tommorow to go to the pool with us so that will be fun and very relaxing for me. I have a doctors appointment in the morning so I hope that all goes well. I felt the baby move yesterday for the first time, more of a flutter than anything but I am looking forward to more of that!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i wish i could go to the pool with you all!!! it looks like so much fun. i'm glad it is really hot so mae mae is getting in. i love you all!!!