Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Bath Babies
My kids all love taking baths..they all always have. I have never understood when parents talked about how their kids screamed in the bath or when they got their hair washed. Sometimes that is how I would get my screaming kid to stop....tell them they could take a bath!
Well my little girls expect a bath everyday. And not just a get in and get washed up bath, they want what my kids call a "play bath" Which in this house has lasted anywhere between 1 and 3 hours! We have a routine latley that Emmie takes her bath in the morning after we get the big kids to school.....and on days Josie goes after we get Josie dropped off. This gives Josie time to go play in their room without Emmie messing all of her toys up and Emmie doesn't have to share her bath barbies.
Josie gets her bath everyday in the afternoon while Emmie Jayne is napping. Josie's bathtime sounds sort of like a broadway show going on in my bathroom....of course anywhere Josie is playing often sounds like that.
She has latley been floating in the bathtub. I hate when she does it because she is so quiet and if I yell to her she is under water and can't hear me so it scares me everytime. I walked in the other day and she was laying there pushing herself back and forth in the bath. Her hair looked so funny! She wanted to see what she looked like so I snapped a picture of her.
I love these 2 little bath babies so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment