Friday, January 04, 2013

Welcome 2013

Well, I have been a horrible blooger for quite some time. I actually have lots of blogs that I have never posted....my problem is I want to have them all caught up before I continue....and I am beginning to realize it could be along time before that happens. So I decided that this is the beginning of a new year and a great time to pick up my blog again and just catch up the rest when I can. Things are getting back to a schedule here after Christmas break.....which I like and don't like. I love having all 4 of my kiddos at home with me all day long, but we are much less structured with our days when they are. Naps often get pushed back or just missed because we decide to go get lunch at Chick fil a at noon! Which is exactly why I say i could never home school....because I would find too many other things we could do than school work. Maggie was very excited to go back and see her friends, and Owen asked how many days he has to go until summertime. Josie is luke warm about preschool. She enjoys it while she is there, but doesn't care to miss either. So she is pretty easy going about whether she goes or not. Her first day back was actually the day before Maggie and Owen since her preschool follows the public school calendar. I had promised Maggie and Owen that they could have a fun day that day and pick what we did.....so I didn't want to leave Josie out so just let her skip that day. They decided that they wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese and play games and get Chick fil a for lunch. I don't mind Chuck E Cheese so long as we don't have to eat there so it sounded like fun to me. I had a coupon for 115 tokens for 15 dollars so I thought that should be plenty.....it turned out to be more than enough. Maggie is super tight with spending her money....and it turns out her toeksn as well. Owen spent his in the time the girls played 3 games, and Josie spent more time walking around watching other people play games. So after an hour and a half I told them we had to get some lunch as Emmie was fading fast so we brought the extras home with us for next time. They had lots of fun playing the games and Owen won as many tickets as the girls did together. Of course he used 3 times the tokens.
Here they are picking out what prizes they wanted. Maggie has finally gotten that all the stuff in there is junk so she pretty much let Josie get what she wanted. Owen on the other hand things this is the best part of the trip there.
Everytime we go there I always try to get a picture of the kids in the little picture drawing game. I never am able to get one where all the kids faces/heads are totally in the picture...but this time we did! This was the highlight of my entire day. :) (Yes, my life is wild and crazy, huh)
They had a super fun day and now it's back to a quieter....well not really so much with Emmie around....but definetly not as rowdy house during the day. We are all counting down days until summer I think. :) After lunch and playing at Chick fil a we headed home around 3. Emmie didn't make it until we hit the interstate before she was out cold. Lots of fun in one day for a 2 year old. ;)

No comments: