Sunday, January 20, 2013

Josie has been without her own bed for quite awhile. Over a year ago when Emmie had pertussis and was up all night everynight I moved her into Maggie's room. We just got rid of her toddler bed and she slept with Maggie. The girls enjoyed being together so I just never got Josie back into the room with Emmie. We thought for awhile that we would get bunk beds and let them share a room...which they both liked the idea of. But after thinking about it awhile I decided that would not be a good idea. Owen often feels left out at night when he hears them in there laughing and talking....so I felt like it would be better to put the litle girls back together and avoid all of that for Owen. I have been trying to buy a certain low loft bed online for awhile but it has stayed out of stock. I am guessing every other mom must also be trying to buy that one! Well I got tired of waiting and Josie sleeping on a mattress on her floor so I ended up buying another one that I found online. It came this week and Joe set it up for her. It also comes with a slide but we decided not to put that up since the idea of the loft was to have more room and that would take up a ton of space. Josie loves her new bed...she was so excited.
The other kids all loved her bed too.....it provided a lot of entertainment for the weekend! Emmie Jayne thought the bed was great. I went up to get the girls to bed and found both the little girls in Josie's bed playing a DS and itouch.
Me and Maggie were cracking up.
Emmie can get up just fine but yells for someone to get her down. I am hoping we have no falls! Maggie helped Josie get used to her bed the first night and slept in it with her! Owen had gone to spend the night with a friend and I think I heard the girls talking until about 10 that night. It didn't wake Emmie up though so I just let them have fun!

No comments: