Sunday, January 06, 2013

Cute as can be!

This little girl is a big ball of fun. She has always been the happiest, smiliest (is that a word), baby and has kept that as she has grown into a toddler. Now she has strong opinions about some things and doesn't mind to stand her ground when needed. But it is not often that she gets in a bad mood or gets grumpy....and if she does it is nothing that her "boo boo" (her juice) can't snap her out of quickly.
Emmie Jayne is full of song....literally. This little girl wakes up singing and goes to bed singing...we have to yell up to her at night that there is no more singing until tommorow. Her favorites right now are "Do a Deer" from the Sound of Music and Jingle Bells.
But she doesn't just sing songs....she sings whatever she is doing. For example she was eating lunch the other day and as she ate she sang......"Emmie eating sammich, Emmie eating sammich, yum yum yum, yum yum yum" over and over. Yes it is very cute....but for those who know my sister and that I grew up listening to singin most of my life.....well let's just say there are times I wish I could yell, "SHUT UP!" like I did to Amanda growing up. haha. But seriously between she and Josie we pretty much have a broadway musical going on her all day long. And I ususally find it adorable since they are my kids!
Emmie has never met a stranger and talks to anyone who will listen, anywhere we are. And often talks to people who don't listen or don't want to talk to her as well! She keeps me laughing and I am pretty sure she knows her momma, and her siblings, are pretty smitten by her. She plays the baby of the family well.....but as much fun as she is she makes it, and has since she was born, easy to want another! (No big news here) I hope to post a video soon of her singing her favorite songs.....trust me, you will want to see it!

No comments: