Josie goes to preschool MWF mornings from 10-12. So alot of times I will head into Louisville while she is there to run errands or shop with just Emmie. And if you have 4 kids, going shopping with just 1 is pretty much like going alone.
Emmie loves to be out and about and is a great little companion to have while shopping..she has come along way. Now my biggest complaint about her is she sings the whole time. Which may annoy the others in Target...but I am thinking they should be happy she isn't screaming! We are frequenters of Chick fil a. Probably more than we should be! But my kiddos all love it and pretty much know where all of them are located between Lousivlle to Lexington. So anytime we are in the area of one Emmie starts yelling, "i need my chicken, I need my chicken." So who I am to deny her some chick fil a chicken!! Especially when they have chicken tortillia soup and sweet tea for me!
She was especially cute this day!
I am pretty sure she talked to every person in the place.
She was making the funniest expressions while eating her chicken.
We picked Josie up from school and headed home. I was making Josie some lunch and told her to go check on Emmie, who I had put in my bed to watch a show until I came to put her down for a nap. Josie comes in and says, "You are not going to believe this! Emmie Jayne is asleep....I mean she is WIDE ASLEEP!"
I laughed and said, "wide asleep?" She says
, "yes! I mean it. Wide asleep!"
I dont think I had ever seen someone wide asleep, lol. So I went in to see and there was Emmie Jayne.....
WIDE ASLEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment