Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lovin' Life

I couldn't love the life I have been given anymore. I mean seriously....if I had painted a picture of my ideal life at age 5...this is it. I am living my dream. And the time of my life that I am in right now....well, and have been for the last nearly 10 years.....is my heart. Being at home with little ones at home all day with me. I fell in love with it when I had Maggie and got to spend each and everyday with her...and that love has grown with each baby that came. Not the love for each child...but the love for the life I have been blessed with. Our days consist of running errands, playdates, (although Maggie and Owen had alot more than the little girls do), lunchdates, shopping, cleaning, playing, etc. But my very favorite days are our jammie days. My kids are all homebodies. Just like their mom always was. They never WANT to go anywhere....now they don't not want to go places either......but their desire to go somewhere is rarley greater than their desire to stay at home. Some days after we take the big kids to school we will come back home, all 3 climb into my bed and turn on a movie. Yes, I get a little more shut eye....but I love being there between my 2 littlest all cuddled up. They both fit pefectly in the crook of my arm still...and I remember laying with Mag and Owen and doing this when they were this size. The other day the girls were watching a show together. I was cleaning up after lunch and came to get Emmie to put her down for a nap. I found this...
















she had fallen asleep in Josie's lap. And Josie didn't even realize it!








This is Emmie Jayne's favorite way right now to watch her shows. I think she needs a lazy-boy!
























My little girls looking so cute.


























I absolutly love matching my kids...even now I try to match all their colors of what they are wearing. Someone said recently that they bet I was so glad when Josie came along and I had someone to match Maggie with. I laughed and told them to look back through my blog at old pictures!! I matched Maggie and Owen when they were babies.....same patterns...just Mag was pink and Owen blue. I will miss when I have no more little ones to dress in cute matching outfits. Emmie is hooked on PB & J's right now. everyday when I ask what she wants she says, "I want sammich and chee pups" (sandwich adn cheese puffs) It is so cute and I could listen to her say "SAMMICH" over and over.









She loves to get her little table set up with her chair and eat her lunch there. I don't typically mind as she is a pretty clean eater. But latley she has watched Josie eat her sandwich....which she takes apart and eats....much messier. So Emmie Jayne has began trying to eat hers that way as well. So this is alittle glimpse into some of our days....that in years to come I will want to remember!

No comments: